SALT LAKE CITY BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY
Does the following describe your situation?
- I am delaying or missing payments to my creditors on a regular basis
- I am using high-interest credit cards just to make ends meet
- I am being harassed by creditors or debt collection agencies
- My finances are spiraling out of control
If any of these describe your situation, you may need to consult a bankruptcy attorney that Salt Lake City residents can trust. Please give us a call and see how we can help you. At Craig Swapp & Associates, we have qualified and experienced legal professionals and bankruptcy lawyers in Salt Lake City who are ready to help you immediately by:
- Restructuring your debt
- Stopping the bank from foreclosing on your home
- Ending harassing and annoying calls from debt collectors and creditors
- Advising you if you are a candidate to modify the terms of your home mortgage
- Stopping creditor repossessions, garnishments and lawsuits
- Filing Chapter 13 or Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Salt Lake City, if necessary
Chapter 13 & Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Salt Lake City
The various types of bankruptcy petitions are known by the chapter of the Federal Bankruptcy Act in which they appear. Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 are the two most common types of bankruptcy.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy – Designed to aid debtors with a steady source of income, Chapter 13 bankruptcy involves a form of debt consolidation known as individual reorganization. Under Chapter 13, the debtor is assigned a manageable payment plan that allows the settling of all debts over a 3 to 5-year period.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy – Chapter 7 bankruptcy involves the liquidation (collection and sale) of the debtor’s assets, the proceeds of which are used to pay the creditors. It is the most common form of bankruptcy in the country and in the state.
CONSULT A BANKRUPTCY LAWYER IN SALT LAKE CITY
For a free evaluation of your situation, simply contact us today. Our experienced Salt Lake City bankruptcy lawyers will review your information and contact you within one business day to discuss your options. There’s no charge for our evaluation.
Do I qualify for help from a Salt Lake City bankruptcy attorney?
At Craig Swapp & Associates, our bankruptcy legal team can help nearly anyone experiencing personal financial stress:
- Small business owners
- Farmers and ranchers
With one call to Craig Swapp & Associates, you can be on your way to rebuilding your finances and enjoying a stress-free life again. Contact us immediately by calling toll free at 208-331-0167 or by submitting brief details of your financial situation online using our contact form. Craig Swapp & Associates is a debt relief agency that, among other Salt Lake City bankruptcy lawyers’ services, helps clients file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Awards & Associations:
- Lesiones personales
- Accidentes de aviación
- Accidentes de bicicleta
- Lesiones cerebrales
- Medicamentos defectuosos
- Productos defectuosos
- Negligencia médica
- Responsabilidad local
- Lesiones graves
- Accidentes de resbalar y caer
- Lesiones de la columna vertebral
- Accidentes de camiones
9980 S. 300 W. #400, Sandy, UT 84070801-990-1919
136 East South Temple, Suite 1400 SLC, UT 84111800-404-9000
3071 East Franklin Rd., Suite 302, Meridian, ID 83642801-990-1919
16201 E. Indiana Ave, Suite 1900, Spokane Valley, WA 99216509-252-5037
33650 6TH AVE S, STE 220 Federal Way, WA 98003(206) 420-0299