Salt Lake City Truck-Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Compared to a car, semi-trucks have a huge advantage in terms of both size and weight. Compared to a motorcycle, these advantages are even greater. In the event of a truck-motorcycle accident, the motorcyclist is all but certain to sustain grievous injuries and vehicle damage.
This makes it critical to receive enough compensation to pay for all of your current and future medical expenses that result from the crash. A Salt Lake City truck-motorcycle accident lawyer from Craig Swapp & Associates will ensure that you have the strongest case possible for your motorcycle accident.
Common Injuries After a Motorcycle-Truck Accident
Given the sheer size of a big truck, a motorcycle rider or passenger is likely to suffer from broken bones, a head injury, internal bleeding, spine injuries, and more. You will need to go to the emergency room for a thorough evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment. Receiving medical care is critical to both your recovery and your accident claim.
Even after you are under the care of a doctor, you need to watch for any delayed injuries. Things like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) may not manifest immediately but are still considered an accident-related injury that you can be compensated for.
The key is to have all of your injuries diagnosed as soon as possible and to have your lawsuit filed within four years of your wreck. Otherwise, you will exceed the statute of limitations and be unable to file suit.
Get the Most from Your Accident Claim
When valuing your claim, we will analyze all areas of your life that have been impacted by your accident. After being in a wreck with a truck, it is likely that you have suffered a permanent injury or one that will take some time to recover from.
You deserve compensation to for any damages or injuries sustained in your truck-motorcycle accident:
- Current and future medical bills
- Physical therapy so that you can regain mobility
- Any surgeries or procedures that will help you recover
- Lost wages and income due to time off work
- Transportation costs while you cannot ride
- Hiring people to help you while you recover
If your doctor believes that you will never recover from your injuries, you may be considered permanently disabled and qualify for Social Security Disability as well.
We Can Assist You
After being in a motorcycle-hit-by-truck accident, you need an advocate that can fight for your rights. Given the false reputation that motorcycle riders have for recklessness, it is important that you have someone on your side who can fight this unfair stereotype with a case based on the facts of the accident.
Our law firm can help you do this and more:
- Look for the evidence necessary to proving both your innocence and the fault of the truck driver
- Speak with witnesses and conduct depositions as necessary
- Work with your doctor to determine the current and long-term impacts of your injury
- Maximize the value of your claim
- Negotiate with an insurance company on your behalf
- File a lawsuit and represent you in court
Meet with a Motorcycle Lawyer for Free
After an accident, you need both answers and sound legal advice. We can provide you with both during your free consultation with one of our capable motorcycle lawyers. To get started, simply call 1-855-628-5050 or complete our online form at the bottom of this page to speak with an attorney from Craig Swapp & Associates.
Awards & Associations:
- Abogado de accidentes de motocicleta
- Accidentes de motocicleta por carreteras peligrosas
- Accidentes de motocicleta pegar y correr
- Lesiones comunes de accidentes de motocicleta
- Preguntas frecuentes de accidentes de motocicleta
9980 S. 300 W. #400, Sandy, UT 84070801-990-1919
136 East South Temple, Suite 1400 SLC, UT 84111800-404-9000
3071 East Franklin Rd., Suite 302, Meridian, ID 83642801-990-1919
16201 E. Indiana Ave, Suite 1900, Spokane Valley, WA 99216509-252-5037
33650 6TH AVE S, STE 220 Federal Way, WA 98003(206) 420-0299